The cost of retirement living covers more than just a physical home. It is an investment in a lifestyle plan that addresses new priorities in vitality, guaranteed access to health care (whenever needed) and asset protection.
Options at Masonic Village at Dallas include paying an entrance fee and corresponding monthly service fee for a villa or paying a monthly rental fee for an apartment. The monthly service fee/rental fee assures day-to-day services and maintenance are managed in a way that allows you to live life to its fullest.
Monthly Service/Rental Fee Includes:
- Water and sewer
- Real estate taxes
- Property insurance
- Trash and snow removal
- Lawn service and groundskeeping
- Seasonal landscaping
- Appliance maintenance and repair
- Interior home repairs and maintenance
- Exterior home repairs and maintenance
- 24-hour maintenance program
- 24-hour emergency service system
- Access to Village Connect online portal (dining menus, campus updates, event calendars, games, photo/video sharing, etc.)
2021 Apartment Rental Fee Options
Rental Plan: This option provides an opportunity for residents to live in a one or two-bedroom apartment paying a monthly rental fee in lieu of paying an entrance fee and monthly service fee.
||Monthly Rental Fee
|One bedroom/one bath (Types A and A1)
|One bedroom/one bath/deluxe (Type A2)
|Two bedroom/two bath/balcony (Type B)
|Two bedroom/two bath/deluxe (Type B1)
– Standard (additional) $151 per month
– Deluxe (additional) $183 per month
Villa Entrance Fee Options
- Guaranteed Appreciation Plan: Under this plan, residents would be guaranteed 90% of the entrance fee paid within the first year of residency. Each year thereafter, they would receive an additional 1% of the original entrance fee paid toward their future refund for each year they reside in their villa.
- Eight-Year Declining Balance Plan: This option is a lower financial investment with a refund balance that declines gradually over an eight-year period. The length of stay determines refunds to residents or their estates. The amount of refund declines at a rate of 5% the first month and 1% each of the following months. After eight years, there is no remaining refund.
||Entrance Fee Options
||Monthly Service Fee
||Guaranteed Appreciation Plan
||8-Year Declining Balance
|Two bedroom/1½ bath (Type C)
|Two bedroom/two bath/sunroom (Type D)
||$305,120 / $338,880*
||$190,700 / $211,800*
|Two bedroom/two bath/sunroom (Type E)
||$338,880 / $378,880*
||$211,800 / $236,800*
|Two bedroom/two bath/sunroom (Type F)
||$412,320 / $452,320*
||$257,700 / $282,700*
Ask about our Apartment Entrance Fee program.
Costs are effective as of Jan. 1, 2021 and are subject to change. Please contact Masonic Village for details.