Updated June 8, 2021
On behalf of the staff and administration at the Masonic Village at Dallas, we would like to thank our residents, families and friends for their support during the pandemic. As we enter the summer season, we request that residents continue to remain careful while socializing with family and friends who live outside of Masonic Village at Dallas. Over 98% of our residents are fully vaccinated; however, there is still a risk of getting sick from a variant of the coronavirus and/or spreading it to neighbors on campus.
At this time and continuing through the summer of 2021:
- Fully vaccinated residents and employees are no longer required to wear masks in the Walther Apartment Building or in the residential villa area.
- If residents are experiencing any symptoms of the coronavirus, we ask that they self-quarantine and call their primary care physician to report any symptoms.
- Visitors to the Walther Apartment Building and villas should wear a mask in common areas. Essential guests (healthcare providers, service technicians, housekeepers, etc.), are required to wear a mask when in the Walther Apartment Building or in a residents’ villa home and are required to sign in/out of the visitor log.
- The volunteer transportation service remains unavailable at this time.
- Irem Clubhouse restaurant is open for in-house/patio dining during hours of operation.
- Our dining tables will remain separated by 6 feet to maximize your safety from other guests and to minimize potential transmission.
- The clubhouse continues to maintain the highest standards of cleanliness to keep patrons safe.
- Fully vaccinated residents, patrons and employees are no longer required to wear masks in the clubhouse. Masks are recommended for older adults when walking throughout the clubhouse.
- Irem Clubhouse remains closed for private event throughout the summer.
- CIP Rehab is open for physical therapy, as prescribed. Please use the east entrance (far right door) to the CIP waiting room.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation with these matters to safeguard our community. If you have any questions, please contact Noah Davis, Executive Director, at 570-675-1866.