Updated March 21, 2022
As we move into the Spring months, we request that residents and staff continue to remain careful while socializing with family and friends who live outside of Masonic Village at Dallas. Over 95% of our residents & 100% of our staff at Masonic Village and Irem Clubhouse are fully vaccinated and have had their booster shot; however, there is still a risk of getting sick from a variant of the coronavirus and/or spreading it to neighbors on campus.
Luzerne County continues to have a high level of new COVID-19 cases daily with a high level of hospitalizations and deaths. With this level of virus spread, visitors must continue to follow the CDC guidelines regarding mask wearing and social distancing.
Masking is no longer required indoors for residents, staff and residents’ guests. The same guidelines apply to residents and their guests/visitors for on-campus social events and programs. We continue to encourage routine hand hygiene and practicing social distancing and encourage those who are not feeling well to refrain from attending group activities, dining in the clubhouse or socializing in the common areas.
At this time and continuing through the spring of 2022:
- If residents and staff are experiencing any symptoms of the coronavirus, we ask that they self-quarantine and call their primary care physician and the Dallas administration office to report any symptoms.
- Essential guests (healthcare providers, service technicians, housekeepers, etc.), are not required to wear a mask when in the Walther Apartment Building or in a residents’ villa home; however, they are required to sign in/out of the visitor log.
- Irem Clubhouse restaurant and pub is open for in-house dining during hours of operation Wednesday Lunch, Thursday Lunch and Dinner, Friday Dinner, Saturday Dinner and Sunday Brunch.
- Our staff can accommodate guests so a dining table remains 6 feet apart to maximize the safety from other guests and to minimize potential transmission.
- The clubhouse continues to maintain the highest standards of cleanliness to keep patrons safe.
- Fully vaccinated residents, patrons and employees are no longer required to wear masks in the clubhouse. Masks are recommended for older adults when walking throughout the clubhouse.
- Irem Clubhouse is open for private parties of 50 guests or less. There will not be any large private events throughout the remainder of 2022.
- CIP Rehab is open for physical therapy, as prescribed. Please use the east entrance (far right door) to the CIP waiting room.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation with these matters to safeguard our community. If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Noah Davis, Executive Director, at 570-675-1866.