Updated: December 3, 2021
Updated November 2, 2021
As we head towards the winter months, we request that residents and staff continue to remain careful while socializing with family and friends who live outside of Masonic Village at Dallas. Over 95% of our residents & staff are fully vaccinated and have had their booster shot; however, there is still a risk of getting sick from a variant of the coronavirus and/or spreading it to neighbors on campus.
Due to the rise of COVID-19 cases across the state and within our local communities, and at the recommendation from the Pennsylvania Department of Health and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), masks are required for all visitors, regardless of vaccination status, at all times while indoors at Masonic Villages (all campuses). In addition, all volunteer drivers for our transportation program will be required to mask when driving with others in Masonic Village vehicles. We also continue to encourage physical distancing in all areas where possible.
At this time and continuing through the winter of 2021:
- If residents and staff are experiencing any symptoms of the coronavirus, we ask that they self-quarantine and call their primary care physician and the Dallas administration office to report any symptoms.
- While masks are no longer required for residents and staff while in the Walther Apartment Building, they are strongly encouraged when in public/common areas as a recommended practice per the CDC for mitigation of delta variant spread.
- Visitors to the Walther Apartment Building and villas should wear a mask at all times.
- Essential guests (healthcare providers, service technicians, housekeepers, etc.), are required to wear a mask when in the Walther Apartment Building or in a residents’ villa home and are required to sign in/out of the visitor log.
- Irem Clubhouse restaurant is open for in-house dining during hours of operation.
- Our staff can accommodate you so that your table remains 6 feet to maximize your safety from other guests and to minimize potential transmission.
- The clubhouse continues to maintain the highest standards of cleanliness to keep patrons safe.
- Fully vaccinated residents, patrons and employees are no longer required to wear masks in the clubhouse. Masks are recommended for older adults when walking throughout the clubhouse.
- Irem Clubhouse remains closed for private event throughout the remainder of 2021 and until the spring 2022.
- CIP Rehab is open for physical therapy, as prescribed. Please use the east entrance (far right door) to the CIP waiting room.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation with these matters to safeguard our community. If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Noah Davis, Executive Director, at 570-675-1866.